The Random Image Thread

Z60_4798.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

Looking at Don's photograph - of Asimov books, on a bookshelf - I was suddenly struck by a wayward thought: what if we established a thread for... "Things on Shelves". Or, making it personal: "Things on my shelf."
Or put it in the form of a question: "What's on your Shelf?"
Somewhat like the series, published for years now on the Japan Camera Hunter website, of "What's in your Bag?"

I know I've taken quite a few photographs over the years which could qualify.

Here is my entry for today, or rather tonight...

XT3_Sept19_22_on_the_shelf.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Looking at Don's photograph - of Asimov books, on a bookshelf - I was suddenly struck by a wayward thought: what if we established a thread for... "Things on Shelves". Or, making it personal: "Things on my shelf."
Somewhat like the series, published for years now on the Japan Camera Hunter website, of "What's in your Bag?"

View attachment 337105
I'll give it a shot when I have to put in my next safety shot in one of the daily threads. Which may be today - cold got me (not the V nor the F, just a common, bloody useless cold).

M.

Last edited:

View attachment 337105
Great idea Miguel. if you haven’t already, you should start that tread👍🏻

Back