The Random Image Thread

P3205376.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Light was dipping when I took this one, but here's a gentleman who's been getting ever more bold coming down from the wood to loiter by the fence on the field opposite - haven't heard him calling too much yet, but assume he's on the lookout for some hens to show off to

2023-03-23-17-56-55_G9_PANA4607_dxo (Custom).jpg

Think perhaps I should have let my ISO ride a little higher for a faster shutter - gets hard in marginal light, have to try and guess which will make your image softer, noise or camera shake! Not always clear cut.

A little wabi-sabi for your pleasure, var så god. Yesterday my spouse went for a job interview that just happened to be in the village my grandfather lives in, so we parked at my grandpa's place with the baby while she was being interrogated. Some crumbling paint caught my eye, and I started seeing photos around. Good thing I had a camera:

DSC05019-1-LR_s.jpg

Also, the life and death of Mr Buzzface:

DSC05022-2-LR_s.jpg

DSC05026-3-LR_s.jpg

Just as an aside, it means so much to me that my grandfather is still alive and healthy enough to enjoy seeing the fourth generation spring to life, and that my kids get to see their great grandfather still on his own two feet. Not bad at 90-yo.

Back