The Random Image Thread

Brick Lane London, one of @Petach 's haunts which I always think I know well enough but which at the same time displays something I'd never noticed before which certainly covers the term "random". Case in point; this store which sells artwork of Broccoli. Yeah that's it. Nothing else.
Random2.jpg

Brick Lane London, one of @Petach 's haunts which I always think I know well enough but which at the same time displays something I'd never noticed before which certainly covers the term "random". Case in point; this store which sells artwork of Broccoli. Yeah that's it. Nothing else.
@rayvonn : do you have a link or the name of this place? I would love to send it to my children :) they'd no doubt enjoy knowing something like this exists (even if we are unlikely to ever visit there). Truly quite... bizarre :D

@rayvonn : do you have a link or the name of this place? I would love to send it to my children :) they'd no doubt enjoy knowing something like this exists (even if we are unlikely to ever visit there). Truly quite... bizarre :D
The artist is Adrian Boswell - he's on instragram. I'm not but if you are, it'll probably be worth a search on there.

I did find the below website (which I note appears to include a framed piece of artwork of a piece of broccoli being sold for 17,000 GBP).

Broccoli Lane Gallery

Back