Show "Reflections"

P8214169.1.JPG

I see these images and get that familiar feeling of the camera at base iso, aperture at F8 or above, RF patch lined up, then snap, you basically don't even need to check if the image was alright you just know. I do love that certainty of using those cameras. I was looking forward to being in Queenstown New Zealand next month, but current events have put to paid to that. Seeing these images which look quite similar to Queenstown remind me of what could have been.

These are from Switzerland, Crans.

We were going to the Ardèche in France this year, end of July.
Currently looking into options to cancel the trip. The hotel that is. Travel is by car.

I know what you mean by not checking the image. I hardly ever do that.
Still conditioned by using a film camera for so long, I guess :)

I see these images and get that familiar feeling of the camera at base iso, aperture at F8 or above, RF patch lined up, then snap, you basically don't even need to check if the image was alright you just know. I do love that certainty of using those cameras. I was looking forward to being in Queenstown New Zealand next month, but current events have put to paid to that. Seeing these images which look quite similar to Queenstown remind me of what could have been.

Back