Show "Reflections"

A loooooong time ago!
SAM_3335-01.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Way back when interchangeable lens Samsung cameras roamed the earth. ;)

I'm jealous of all the lovely images you've captured over the the years of your daughter. When I look at all the photos I've managed to capture of my children over the years there are only a small handful that rise above "snapshot" level quality.

- K

I'm jealous of all the lovely images you've captured over the the years of your daughter. When I look at all the photos I've managed to capture of my children over the years there are only a small handful that rise above "snapshot" level quality.

- K
She's a gorgeous little poppet. Takes after her Mother, I guess ... ;) .

- K
Thank you very much for the compliment Keith
That's pretty much why I jumped into better quality cameras than point n shoots.
Now she has hit her middle teens it's impossible to try coax her into allowing me to even point her direction! I grew up with only a handful of my childhood documented..and wasn't going to let my daughter ..since her birth I have put her progress on memory sticks , so I can embarress her on her 18th.

Last edited:
Blurgg..I hope not John.. we divorced 7 years ago :ROFLMAO: I'm hoping she's got my genes
Sorry to hear that, Scott. BTW, that's a standard joke in Australia.

Having been through a toxic divorce myself over 40 years ago, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. The scars are still pretty close to the surface, even at this remove.

Just stumbled upon this one while sorting a picture for the "light" thread.

View attachment 384348

This was one of my first tests with the EPM2 I acquired after many recommendations from @John King.
It was taken on Christmas Day 2021, so while we were enjoying a bit of northern hemisphere sun :cool:, he was probably tucked up in bed. :sleep:
A nice photo, Brian. Love the doggie. Very nice colours from the Sony sensor and even the maligned kit lens.

And, yes, I would have been tucked up in bed, 2400H here! ;)

Back