Show "Remarkable Car(s)"

DSC06585 (2).JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That would get pulled off the road here in BC, I'm certain. Talk about a hazard to pedestrians and cyclists!
Certainly land you in very hot water here in Oz.
It breaches the ADRs (Australian Design Rules) in almost every conceivable way ...

It's why we have laws; to control the stupid/dangerous/idiotic behaviour of a minority of cretins among us.

really tight spacing, best I could pull off

View attachment 328297
Lucien, that's exactly the situation where a really nice UWA shines.

I have a magnificent FTs f/4 7-14 in mint condition. Heavy and unwieldy, but very handy for situations like this.
I'm very seriously contemplating the mFTs Olympus f/4 8-25 because of its better range, specifically for car photography. It's also smaller and lighter than my FTs lens.

Fun fact; those are the last production cars made that came with a cassette player.
LOL! The only use I got from it was a tape adapter to plug my phone into.

I installed a GTA Car Kit Bluetooth adapter in it last year that replaced that and works great.

I'm putting together a Raspberry Pi Android Auto unit to replace the very old and out of date navigation system. Looking forward to getting that worked out.

I was a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on this one, but my wife encouraged me to go for it. After about a years ownership, we love it.

Lucien, that's exactly the situation where a really nice UWA shines.

I have a magnificent FTs f/4 7-14 in mint condition. Heavy and unwieldy, but very handy for situations like this.
I'm very seriously contemplating the mFTs Olympus f/4 8-25 because of its better range, specifically for car photography. It's also smaller and lighter than my FTs lens.
Just ordered the 8-25, 72mm Hoya HD, and VF-4 for my E-PM2 today ...

Back