Show "Remarkable Car(s)"

I have had too damned many cars. Porsches, including a 944, the Italian group, a couple of Audis, Beamers, Triumph Spitfire and TR-6, MGB, A couple of hot Camaros, a T Bird, 57 Chevrolet, 40 Ford Coupe with Olds engine, Wish I had the money back, but then they would still be gone. I would rather have them all back.
Had a late '85 944 for 10 years. Magical car!

These were such great cars. They rusted if you drove next to a juice bar, but they were so much fun to drive. Way too much fun to drive for a FWD car. Only FWD car I ever drove that was more fun was the Lancia Fulvia HF. I would so love to own a Sud Sprint 1.7ti - such a beautiful car as well.

1U8A0084.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Never drove the V12, but the 3.8L FHC was one of the most urbane and best handling cars I have ever driven.
I put a concrete slab in the back of mine, drove much better after that. Loved my XJ6 LWB. Kept it longer than any other car.. The then wifey was not a car person but she loved the Jag. After that, kids, Volvos and an Austin Cambridge 🫣..
Take Care L

I put a concrete slab in the back of mine, drove much better after that. Loved my XJ6 LWB. Kept it longer than any other car.. The then wifey was not a car person but she loved the Jag. After that, kids, Volvos and an Austin Cambridge 🫣..
Take Care L
Yeah, I can see that.

Interestingly, adding the 35 Kgs kangaroo bar to my current 2006 Subaru Forester improved its high speed handling by a noticeable amount.

Back