Animals "Show" reptiles - post your images

The average appears to be 20. This one is easy to remember because we got him within a month or two of our youngest son being born.

Edit: my wife is a reptile whisperer. She got a baby boa constrictor when she was 11 and it lived 42+ years! She still has three snakes including Stormy here.
I hope you don't have other small pets ie mammals or rodents. One might go missing one day. Jk

jaxzoo-44-640.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I hope you don't have other small pets ie mammals or rodents. One might go missing one day. Jk
Actually we had a complete food chain a few years back. An 8' boa constrictor (and the other snakes and a lizard or three), almost a dozen indoor cats, a full fish tank, and one or two rats. Everyone stayed in their lane and got along.

The cats know friends from food; the snakes not so much, but that's why they all have their own territories!

Actually we had a complete food chain a few years back. An 8' boa constrictor (and the other snakes and a lizard or three), almost a dozen indoor cats, a full fish tank, and one or two rats. Everyone stayed in their lane and got along.

The cats know friends from food; the snakes not so much, but that's why they all have their own territories!
A fellow I knew years ago had several snakes, each in their own terrarium. The Siamese cat wanted to get at Ratso, the evil tempered rat snake, and Ratso stalked the cat from his side of the glass wall.

Back