Show "Shadow"

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Hmm, I think I prefer it that you were leading me on - this time. I'm afraid of heights, too, when I'm right on the edge of them. Glad you stayed put!

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

From the LX5, this morning - a slightly different version from the one in the LX/D-LUX thread...only the obsessive may see the change.

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
Thanks BB, this is ooc from the DNG using only I Photo, sharpening and contrast. It's uploading these huge files but I can't see how to stop it! The tall thin one is my daughter on her phone (of course, nothing more boring than your mum taking photos AGAIN) and the one weighed down with all the "stuff" is me!

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
I should have realized it was a cell phone! They are ubiquitous! Hmm, about the files - you could post in the Help and Feedback forum. Or you could start a Flickr account and embed... Once your computer is fixed you'll be all set, I'm sure. Good for you with iPhoto - looking good!

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
Oh BB, I wrote I Photo not I Phone (don't have one of those!) :biggrin: I do have a Flickr account but don't know how to "cut and stick" and all that I'm afraid:redface:

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Christina, let's start with #1. I was referring to your daughter's cell phone in the shadow.:rofl: OK, now for #2. How to embed from Flickr please read this thread "How to post images in forum threads", specifically see my post which shows the most up-to-date way via a handy screen shot.:biggrin: I know you don't have a "pro account" but I believe you can still have the option to do this. It couldn't be easier - I have included step by step directions. You can click on my screen shot to see it bigger...but be sure to copy the HTML code not the other one...and you can choose which size, too.:biggrin:

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
:laugh1: Owwww, this is what happens as one gets older! Thanks for the link BB but I am rather afraid of those words "copy the HTML etc..." I will have a jolly good try though I promise :th_salute:

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
I will write you step by step instructions if you are using your Mac. It's easy you will see it says HTML Code - look at my little screen shot.:drinks:

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
Very cool, Will. For a millisecond I thought it was a gun, then I realized! Not that it matters what "it" is - the image is much more as a statement of shadows, tones and lines. Love the layers in this photograph.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom