Show "Shadow"

P1020881.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for the comments BBW. The self portrait was taken with the camera on the ground looking up through a sun bed whilst I was lazing in the garden.

One I took yesterday with this thread in mind on my iPhone
4975959513_9d238a76fb_b.jpg

Will - I NEVER would have ever guess that sunbed part! What a creative thought you had! I think it worked out wonderfully. Uh oh - an iPhone...another serious compact and another very cool photograph, too. I do like it. Sometimes I feel I can justify to myself the data costs for the iPhone just for the camera. ;-) But seriously, look how good it can be!

Herman, many thanks for you mini glass balloons - a lovely view into a window, with their shadows showing softly.

Really good photos you guys - wow!

Pictor, you're making me start to get seriously interested in trying out the Canon! Antonio, I've already told you how much I like that shadow shot of yours with the E-P1, if I'm not mistaken.

And Mr. Bill, that is I think one of your finest photographs ever!!

Good gracious Bill - first I had to look up "abseil" to find out that it meant rappel ;) and now I'm just glad to know you have lived to tell the tale! Did you bring your tripod, too?!!!!!

Good gracious Bill - first I had to look up "abseil" to find out that it meant rappel ;) and now I'm just glad to know you have lived to tell the tale! Did you bring your tripod, too?!!!!!

hand held, (after a few drinks) - resting on a rock

only joking

I was sitting on the bar terrace with a "small" beer and rested the EP on the wall looking down into the town - then closed my eyes, (I have a fear of heights), and pressed the trigger

Back