Show "Shadow"

5126829347_82f332ac35_b.jpg

LX5

BB - don't wear the cam out - although it should not be a problem as we have had a Panasonic TV for years

You are churning out some really good stuff with that cam - but all this talk about DSLRs is making me really miss the things

I really like the coloured (carpet) one above

I suppose that I've now got to find something "shadowy" to keep up

Best wishes

:rofl: Thanks Bill. Love the Panasonic reference - at least you said "TV" instead of say um well whatever else they make. ;)

Yes, please do get with the shadow program!

Our "bread maker" only lasted a few months - didn't have the heart to take it back as the bread was no good anyway

Nice shot, Kevin - quite a cool "landscape". I like the way you framed this very much - the silhouettes work beautifully!

Those Californians sure do know how to integrate their fun, don't they as they integrate it into the sun, sand and surf?

I have other angles of that shot without blown highlights but this one still looked the best.

Being in Vancouver, we get down to California quite a bit ... I don't think I could live there cuz id never get any work done.

summerkI

very good but I'd like to see the image without some of that foreground, (crop the bottom section out to just below the shadow in a 16 x 9 image - even if it meant losing a little on the left) - but I like 16 x 9s of images

Here you go Bill. I do like this crop better :th_salute:

P8171507-1_2_.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
summerkI

very good but I'd like to see the image without some of that foreground, (crop the bottom section out to just below the shadow in a 16 x 9 image - even if it meant losing a little on the left) - but I like 16 x 9s of images

Back