• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Show ships - vessels - boats - yachts - submarines - whatever ...

Aushiker

All-Pro
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Name board - MOL Emissary by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

MOL Emissary (IMO: 9407158) is a container ship registered and sailing under the flag of Honk Kong. Her gross tonnage is 54,940 and deadweight is 67,170. MOL Emissary was built in 2009 by Hyundai Heavy Industries. MOL Emissary length overall (LOA) is 291.13m, beam is 32.2m and maximum draught is 13.67m . Her container capacity is 5,041 TEU. The ship is operated by Mitsui O.S.K. Lines.

I photographed the MOL Emissary on her approach to berth at Fremantle Port on August 8, 2016.

Aushiker

All-Pro
May 25, 2015
Rashid Behbudov - Bow Perspective by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

RASHID BEHBUDOV (IMO: 9780720) is a Offshore Tug/Supply Ship registered and sailing under the flag of Azerbaijan. Her gross tonnage is 1441 and deadweight is 189. RASHID BEHBUDOV was built in 2016 by AUSTAL SHIPS. RASHID BEHBUDOV length overall (LOA) is 70 m, beam is 16 m and maximum draught is 2.322 m. Her container capacity is 0 TEU. The ship is operated by CASPIAN MARINE SERVICES LTD.

I photographed the RASHID BEHBUDOV in Jervoise Bay where she was undergoing testing/trials having been recently built by Austral Ships, a local Western Australian ship builder.

Aushiker

All-Pro
May 25, 2015
Rashid Behbudov - Port side by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

RASHID BEHBUDOV (IMO: 9780720) is a Offshore Tug/Supply Ship registered and sailing under the flag of Azerbaijan. Her gross tonnage is 1441 and deadweight is 189. RASHID BEHBUDOV was built in 2016 by AUSTAL SHIPS. RASHID BEHBUDOV length overall (LOA) is 70 m, beam is 16 m and maximum draught is 2.322 m. Her container capacity is 0 TEU. The ship is operated by CASPIAN MARINE SERVICES LTD.

I photographed the RASHID BEHBUDOV in Jervoise Bay where she was undergoing testing/trials having been recently built by Austral Ships, a local Western Australian ship builder.

Aushiker

All-Pro
May 25, 2015
Rashid Behbudov - bow by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Aushiker

All-Pro
May 25, 2015
Rashid Behbudov - transom by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom