Show ships - vessels - boats - yachts - submarines - whatever ...

Oooh it's moving and this is a better image of it now

Web 1600_FUJS9541 Berge Olympus ship-TZ.jpg

The Logos / Hope - floating library ship
"This floating book fair, which holds over 5,000 titles within its walls, was created by transforming an old passenger ferry into a sanctuary for fiction and non-fiction fans.
Beyond selling books, Logos Hope also focuses on executing literacy and educational programs to ensure a love for reading and access to literature are spread globally."

ZFC_5518 V&A Logos Bridge Up Tugs.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The Logos / Hope - floating library ship
"This floating book fair, which holds over 5,000 titles within its walls, was created by transforming an old passenger ferry into a sanctuary for fiction and non-fiction fans.
Beyond selling books, Logos Hope also focuses on executing literacy and educational programs to ensure a love for reading and access to literature are spread globally."

View attachment 478098
I think any sort of library is wonderful, even the converted telephone boxes we have here in English villages such as the one I live in. I love reading, but I must admit that all my reading is now done on my iPad Kindle app. I can buy almost any book in the world, often at lower prices than hard copy editions, and they take up no room at all on the overcrowded shelves in my little house! That's a lovely vessel though, and well photographed Irene.

Back