Show - Shots in 65:24 / XPAN Aspect Ratio

Last edited:
Shot today, Jan 16.

AA916892-4072-4347-A262-945F7B03AC0F.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My wife and I are planning a trip to Austria sometime later this year. Can you let me know where this was taken?
I am glad to hear that you will visit my home country :) Hope you will find many good photo opportunities on your trip and I am looking forward seeing them :)

This is a picture of the Village "Traunkirchen" at the "Traunsee". The mountain, partly hidden by the clouds, is the "Traunstein".

The "Salzkammergut" in Upper Austria is one of the most beautiful places in Austria in my opinion!

I am glad to hear that you will visit my home country :) Hope you will find many good photo opportunities on your trip and I am looking forward seeing them :)

This is a picture of the Village "Traunkirchen" at the "Traunsee". The mountain, partly hidden by the clouds, is the "Traunstein".

The "Salzkammergut" in Upper Austria is one of the most beautiful places in Austria in my opinion!
Thank you for the information Thomas. That's really helpful in trip planning (but I suspect my wife will not thank you for recommending photo opportunities!).

As a little thank you, I thought you might appreciate this:

Thank you for the information Thomas. That's really helpful in trip planning (but I suspect my wife will not thank you for recommending photo opportunities!).

As a little thank you, I thought you might appreciate this:

haha, thank you, thats hilarious :D

and you're welcome, I hope your wife understands nontheless! ;)
As a little extra two 65:24 images of the world famous "Hallstatt", also located in the "Salzkammergut".
Picture 1 is from April 2019 (Sony A7R II) and Picture 2 is from June 2020 (Nikon Z50).

Classic Hallstatt_65-24.jpg

Classic Hallstatt II_65-24.jpg

Back