Show "Signs"

Signs2 Summar.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Leitz Summar 50mm F2

View attachment 375351
Yield by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Cars must yield is apparently the English translation.

Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D12-15: Day 12 of 12 – St Germain de Calberte to Saint Jean du Gard: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (#GR70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.
Or, as we would say, give way.

52199363411_f04a4283a5_h.jpg

Prudence! by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

I assume this is a warning to four-wheel vehicle operators and not to two-wheeled vehicle operators but then I could be wrong.

Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D12-09: Day 12 of 12 – St Germain de Calberte to Saint Jean du Gard: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (#GR70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

That's where Americans learn pronunciation ...

We pronounce it "pro-bi-tee", with a short "i", not a null (I can't remember the proper term for "null" ... too old and senile ... ).

There is also no long "i" in Latin.
Sure there is. I. Let’s start with that one. Also, there are dozens and dozens of others. Not sure if senile is one though, but I think it may be 😂

View attachment 375638
Prudence! by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

I assume this is a warning to four-wheel vehicle operators and not to two-wheeled vehicle operators but then I could be wrong.

Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D12-09: Day 12 of 12 – St Germain de Calberte to Saint Jean du Gard: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (#GR70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.
I would imagine that's a complaint about motorcycles with obnoxiously loud exausts. I rode a bike for about 35 years and hated, hated, hated other bikers with illegal exausts.

Back