Show "Signs"

From a day trip to a "neighboring" town. X100F, processed Lightroom "Classic".
. . . David
Magog Sign.jpg

View attachment 188131Crotched sign warmer on North Uist by Garry, on Flickr

Crotched sign warmer on North Uist
I drove round Grimsay in a week of glorious weather once, and decided it would be a fabulous place to live. When I got home I kept an eye on the weather there...it rained constantly for about the next 2 years. I changed my opinion about its suitability for living!

48319074047_c3d1f0a943_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Le Sapin - Stevenson - Bios de La Garde - St Flour de Mercoire <-> Sagne-Rouse - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D4-15 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This sign was on a section of the Robert Louis Stevenson Trail that weaves its way through the woodlands, the Bois de La Garde between St Flour de Mercoire and Sagne-Rouse.

Day 4 of 12 - Langogne - Le Cheylard l’Evèque: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France

48326388802_e76ea3433b_o.jpg

Trail marker - Bios de La Garde - St Flour de Mercoire <-> Sagne-Rouse - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D4-16 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Trail marking on the Chemin de Stevenson was definitely creative, with all sorts of markers encountered at various times. All did their job of pointing this weary traveller in the right direction so was much appreciated.

Day 4 of 12 - Langogne - Le Cheylard l’Evèque: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France

48345773966_34739f72c2_o.jpg

Sur le chemin de STEVENSON GR 70 - Sagne-Rouse - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D4-18 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Signage promoting the GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail. The French pride in the Trail was very evident along its length.

This sign was in the hamlet of Sagne-Rousse.

48471558161_274f395f58_o.jpg

Circuit De L’Evèque PR3 – Chapelle - Le Cheylard l’Evèque - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D5-08 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Walking options around Le Cheylard l’Evèque if want to take a break from the Chemin de Stevenson or are just visiting via car. I didn’t take either option as we where waiting for transport but still enjoyed a walk around the village.

Back