Show "Signs"

DSCF0397A.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

50599716363_cab4865049_h.jpg

Guarding Dogs - Mont LozƩre - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D8-21
by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Sadly, we did not come across any of these guard dogs. Would have loved to see them in action as this is not something one is likely to see in Australia.

Day 8 of 12 ā€“ Le Bleymard to Le Pont de Montvert: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

50716239453_463bb47da9_h.jpg

Tuberculosis Free Stable - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D8-26
by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Google translates ā€˜etable indeme de tuberculoseā€™ as ā€˜tuberculosis-free stable.ā€™ I cannot recall the context of this image but I assume at some point in time there was a stable here on the outskirts of the hamlet of Finiels and it was tuberculosis free.

Day 8 of 12 ā€“ Le Bleymard to Le Pont de Montvert: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

Outrage of local people, city had plans to tear down the trees, explode the rocks and build most wanted kindergarten. But to destroy the rocks and recreational park was too much. I thought this fight was already over, but the construction is ceased for timeout. Sadly the trees are already gone for good.

F182A9DF-CB14-4A91-A59F-6975CA3AEEDA.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Edit: and the appeal court denied the motion to change the development plans. The rocks will be blown away and the park taken to productive use. Luckily there will be kindergarten for the local kids, but what we donā€™t understand is how come it couldnā€™t be built on the empty property 50 meters away from this park?!

Last edited:
Back