Show "Signs"

I encountered this on Table Mountain Road this afternoon (Xiaomi cellphone)

Rubbish bin T-Mnt 2023-05-05.jpg

Because of your health, you and your wife should definitely avoid falls... Take care...

Doctors said that my beloved will need three months to recover and prescribed calcium and vitamin D... (We both take calcium and vitamin D since a long time). So she will have a very calm spring (no gardening for her this year).
To add to our discussion, Pierre, my all important hip joints have gone backwards in the recent bone density scan. So now taking 600mg calcium plus vitamin D twice daily. Continuing with the Prolia, of course.

Have lost about 6.6 Kgs over the last 5 months. Another 2 Kgs to go until I am the same weight as I was at 25 y.o. Geez it's hard to lose weight ...

My wife's in Brisbane ATM, visiting a sick family member.
She will get a nice surprise when she gets home tomorrow. Her Stressless ergonomic chair was delivered yesterday, about a month earlier than expected.

To add to our discussion, Pierre, my all important hip joints have gone backwards in the recent bone density scan. So now taking 600mg calcium plus vitamin D twice daily. Continuing with the Prolia, of course.

Have lost about 6.6 Kgs over the last 5 months. Another 2 Kgs to go until I am the same weight as I was at 25 y.o. Geez it's hard to lose weight ...

My wife's in Brisbane ATM, visiting a sick family member.
She will get a nice surprise when she gets home tomorrow. Her Stressless ergonomic chair was delivered yesterday, about a month earlier than expected.
Hope that treatments and new chairs will bring you the desired benefits. And bravo for weight loss, I know it's not easy.

Back