SHOW Street Art

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew
A different take on "street art". This art work was only up for three nights as part of the Fremantle Biennale in November 2019.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Waterlicht – Fremantle, November 2019 #01 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

By Studio Roosegaarde, Waterlicht is describe as “illustrating the universal power and poetry of water.”

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Andrew

Bus Stop Street Art #01 – East Street, Fremantle by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This bus stop shelter was one of several bus stops around Fremantle that got painted as part of a street art project circ 2016. Sadly, today in 2020 the artistic bus stop shelter has now gone and been replaced with a bland one.

Piano

Regular
Nov 28, 2016
Nigel
Someone needs to go paint the bland one. Why do they always get rid of stuff that doesn't "conform".

Incidentally - a bit of background. The guy on the side of the house is Mick Ronson. He was a lad from East Hull and this art is on the side of a house in the East Hull area.

Piano

Regular
Nov 28, 2016
Nigel
Leonard Cohen, I presume?
It is - taken in Montreal. My Wife is a big fan. We were walking around before getting on a ship - just looking for a coffee shop. She said "I wonder if there is anything with Leonard Cohen that we can take in before we board" - I looked around and saw this and said "look behind you" and she nearly fell over with surprise.

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Andrew

East Street Bus Stop – East Street, Fremantle by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This bus stop shelter was one of several bus stops around Fremantle that got painted as part of a street art project circ 2016. Sadly, today in 2020 the artistic bus stop structure has now gone and has been replaced with a very functional but bland one.

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Andrew

End - East Street Bus Stop – Fremantle by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This bus stop shelter was one of several bus stops around Fremantle that got painted as part of a street art project circ 2016. Sadly, today in 2020 the artistic bus stop structure has now gone and has been replaced with a very functional but bland one.

gryphon1911

All-Pro
Feb 6, 2015
Central Ohio, USA
Andrew
A few from a day trip to Dayton Ohio

Latest threads

Top Bottom