Show the best of the month - February 2013

Briar

Hall of Famer
I know February is a short month but boy did it pass by quickly. This was despite the days in my part of the world getting longer as the month progressed. More light and drier weather gave me more opportunities to go out and shoot some pictures. I hope the month was kind to you too and that you have managed to capture a favourite image to share in the February 2013 thread.

You know the script. Choose your single favourite picture that you shot during February 2013 and post it below. If you have any thoughts or reflections about your image that you want to share, then please do. If you want your image to stand on its own two feet, then that's fine too. But please join in.

Estuary of the River Erme

SDIM0042-b_w.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That'll do for me

Barrie

Probably the only time I'd ever use a dog photo for any sort of "best of" anything - I have a couple of othe photos that are probably better photographs, but everyone in my family loves this one so much, I have to go with it. Seems to get at the very essence of this old lady. And I suspect it'll be one of our enduring memories of her over the years.

8511776474_187b919bcd_c.jpg

XZ2 testing-12-Edit by ramboorider1, on Flickr

-Ray

PDH, thank you! Yes, I missed that thread and thanks so much for pointing it out. Have already made the change in the image and will do so on all subsequent posts :) Thank again!

Back