Show "Trees in the sky"

tanngrisnir3

Regular
Nov 11, 2010
Not particularly pleased with this one, as the almond orchards in the Central Valley are extraordinary right now, in full bloom, and I was in a rush so I didn't compose things the way I should have.

Taken in Pixley, CA.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

TraamisVOS

Hall of Famer
Nov 29, 2010
Melbourne, Australia

L1008297 by thelateshowwithsanjuro, on Flickr with the M8.2 + Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4. Something about this photo reminds me of a Japanese or Chinese painting.

L1007735 by thelateshowwithsanjuro, on Flickr with the M8.2 + Voigtlander 35mm f/1.4

P1000548 by thelateshowwithsanjuro, on Flickr with the LX5. I can't remember if the wind was blowing at the time I took this photo but the photo itself seems to convey wind for some reason.

View attachment 33674
P1000642 dark by thelateshowwithsanjuro, on Flickr with the LX5. I like how there are multiple layers in this photo all the way to the sky in the background.

land sky cloud tree II by thelateshowwithsanjuro, on Flickr with the LX5

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Nov 5, 2010
Down Under
Mark
Great idea Herman!...and thank you.

I was in a bit of a funk with little to inspire me on my last few meanders with my compact. But I saw this thread and a light bulb went off for me. Not saying the image below is enlightening....but it found me excitedly weaving through my paddocks and looking UP! - how easy it is to photograph simply where you normally just look.

Thanks again.

View attachment 33726

Reactions: BBW

Latest threads

Top Bottom