Show "Trucks"

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew
48345015772_9a03e19f01_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Qube UD Quon [P577] - B-Train Shipping Container Configuration by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Qube are one of the major transport operators operating out of Fremantle Port. I assume P577 had dropped off two containers and was preparing to leave the Port. I am not 100% sure but this looks like a B-Train or B-Double configuration which allows the operator to pull two shipping containers in the metropolitan area.

Last edited:

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
May 25, 2015
Fremantle, Western Australia
Andrew

Iveco Stralis - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D6-08 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The reason for the warning signs for randonneurs. A few trucks on the road we had to work. All very courtesy and safe.

Day 6 of 12 - La Bastide-Puylaurent to Chasserades: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Aug 27, 2013
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Technically, the Ford Ranchero is or was part truck and part automobile - a car with a smallish pickup bed grafted onto its rear - but it was or became one of the iconic suburban, urban and occasionally rural vehicles on the American vehicle-scape. This particular Ranchero is from the late 1950's - I saw it parked in a suburban driveway in the small Oregon town where I live - and there's something about its lines...that gets to me.

This was taken with my new (to me) Olympus Pen F - using a modified 'color profile' to shoot an in-camera jpeg, something I have almost never done with any other camera, but the Pen F seems to lend itself to a different way of creating images.

Jul 24, 2013
Memphis, TN
Brent
Technically, the Ford Ranchero is or was part truck and part automobile - a car with a smallish pickup bed grafted onto its rear - but it was or became one of the iconic suburban, urban and occasionally rural vehicles on the American vehicle-scape. This particular Ranchero is from the late 1950's - I saw it parked in a suburban driveway in the small Oregon town where I live - and there's something about its lines...that gets to me.
My dad had a blue and white one with a 3 speed shift lever on the steering column. It is the vehicle in which I learned to drive!

Latest threads

Top Bottom