Leica Show us your film Leica

BillN

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill
Hi Amin - thanks for the invite

A couple of LTM's, (Leica Thread Mount - I know that you call them Screw mount in the US - "two continents separated by the same language" - or something like that!!), that I never use ...... along with my M3 and M6 since I bought an M8

forgotten the exact year and Model ref - I'll look it up when I have a minute

Leica_LTM.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

the 50mm lens is from 1933 and the 5cm from 1936 - strange that - that they started in mm and changed to cm
(this could be the start of an "anorak" Leica posting - I hope not)

A Tony Blair moment with an M3, (should be a M3 but it never sounds "right") ........ but Tony Blair never did - do any politicians?

Leica_M3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My new M6ttl

View attachment 199
Just arrived yesterday - interestingly there are no signs of use at all, but it was really dirty (go figure).
All seems to work well - Something Different!

All the best
Jono

Attachments

• ME030545.jpg
    ME030545.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 1,179
The F1.1 Nokton is probably the most under-rated lens on the market.

Looks good on the M2.

I agree. Don´t know how it has gotten such a bad reputation, I have seen many good pictures taken with this lens.

When you google this lens, a terrible review (by some guy that want us to support his growing family), pops up high on the list. Maybe that has something to do with it? ;)

I agree. Don´t know how it has gotten such a bad reputation, I have seen many good pictures taken with this lens.

When you google this lens, a terrible review (by some guy that want us to support his growing family), pops up high on the list. Maybe that has something to do with it? ;)

man ken rockwell irritates the shit out of me. it's not even possible for him to write a voigtlander review without using the word "inferior".

Back