Leica Show us your shots with the 50mm

Efteling Theme park, Leica IIIc with pre-war uncoated Summitar and Fujicolor C200 film.

EF141108.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well...some experimentation with first....and unadjusted but cosmetically perfect J3. Mounted on a Nikon 1. Needed to use high speed electronic shutter for most exposures in daylight as lenses pretty much wide open.
DSC_0622.JPG
DSC_0628.JPG
DSC_0629.JPG

These damn things are hard to focus wide open.....and figure out exposures correctly as all in manual.

Now the MS Optical Sonnetar , mostly at f1.1 I think pleasant and with some glow. Coma setting at red dot. Flowers, oranges, Thai basil. Pussy gato.

Just for fun....CAnon LTM 135 3.5. What a great lens. Flower arrangement....indoors. poor light.

Sorry....Canon coming up soon. I am really impressed by this canon.
DSC_0637.JPG
DSC_0642.JPG
DSC_0649.JPG
DSC_0662.JPG
DSC_0637.JPG
DSC_0642.JPG
DSC_0649.JPG
DSC_0662.JPG
DSC_0642.JPG

Camera above.....Nikon 1 v1 10 mp. These ser interesting cams. Burst shooting 15 fps, decent evf, hi speed silent electronic shutter. 1 inch sensor very good at lower iso. The issue ,with fast 50s is the 2.7x crop. Of course m mount all manual. What it lacks are the fancy focusing AIDS that would have helped me. Blazing fast Af

Nikon 1 v3.....20 fps.... 20mp. Huge reach out 800mm with Nikon vr zoom. A very respectable birding outfit.

I had my eye on one last week, that certainly was affordable. But I wanted to wait until I'd saved up a bit more....now it's gone :(
Oh well, I hope another one showes up eventually.

The nokton seems nice and it's quite fast. I chose the sonnetar despite the price difference for reasons of size and flexibility. I wish I had an m9 to show how beautiful it can render.

Back