Show "Water"

summerkl

Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Kevin
Weekend outing around the water - I seem to like being around marinas ... but the thought of owning a boat makes my photography hobby seem cheap in comparison :)

These shots taken with my A33 and Carl Zeiss 16-80mm lens. I haven't shot wide for a while now and it was an adjustment after shooting with the telezoom for the last few weeks.

View attachment 32707
I post processed the next one with a warming old style preset - makes me feel ponderous like the fellow at the edge of the dock
View attachment 32708
Next couple are from Granville Island - the federal government got this one right! Decades ago, they funded the conversion of the industrial area under a bridge into a farmer's market and it has evolved to include a vibrant arts/theater experience.
View attachment 32709
View attachment 32710

christilou

Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Sunny Frimley
GXR 50mm

I'm amazed by the wonderful photos ahead of mine, really excellent posts :) Here's one I took today at Virginia Water again. Just testing the files really as I had to pull this one every which way to get it the way I wanted. It's still not quite right but the best I'm able to do in LR with my basic skills :rolleyes:

BBW

Administrator Emeritus
Jul 7, 2010
betwixt and between
BB
I agree - there's a great collection of "water" images within! I missed a couple of days until just now and am very glad to finally catch up.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom