Show Wedding

Herman

The Image Stimulator
Name
Herman
P1040046.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1040023.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Herman, I like the deep contrast in your first as it adds to the drama of the moment - and that is a beautiful car! Was this anyone you know or did you just happen to be in the right place at the right time?

Herman, I like the deep contrast in your first as it adds to the drama of the moment - and that is a beautiful car! Was this anyone you know or did you just happen to be in the right place at the right time?

I know her, my wife asked me to go there and take photos as she wanted to see her dress.

For some reason, Japanese people like to come to Sydney to get married and have a photo taken on the steps of the Opera House.

5811768176_fce465a669_b.jpg

Opera House Wedding Portrait by peterb666, on Flickr

This is quite a potpourri of a shot - wedding, Opera House and Harbour Bridge, architectural, leading lines, sunset, construction site and the wall of the construction site has a photographic exhibition on it.

Pretty good shots, I too like the mirror image of the angel. Also like the in the moment shots.

Not pointing fingers and not trying to say that you were, but as my sister-in-law is a semi-professional wedding photographer, please try and stay out of their way and let them get the shots they are getting paid to get. I saw this last weekend at a mutual friends wedding. My sister-in-law was doing her best getting the cutting of the cake and some guy jumped right in front of her and ruined the shot with his big bald head. They had to redo the shot because of him and it caused a big drama moment.

Back