Show "Wildlife being wild"

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Nov 5, 2010
Down Under
Mark
Even though I see them every single day I just never tire of roos (kangaroos). Amazingly they say the longer and higher they jump, the less energy they use. Astounding creatures. I so adore them in motion….maybe in the next life (if I'm good in this one) I'll experience that feeling for myself? :cloud-9-039:

Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Even though I see them every single day I just never tire of roos (kangaroos). Amazingly they say the longer and higher they jump, the less energy they use. Astounding creatures. I so adore them in motion….maybe in the next life (if I'm good in this one) I'll experience that feeling for myself? :cloud-9-039:
I never get sick of seeing kangaroos do their thing. There are big mobs at the hospital I used to work at (Morisset) but they cull them from time to time as they have been known to attack random people. The big boys anyway.

This is a brilliant well caught shot. Just love it!

Mark - that's wonderful!!!!! I've always wanted to come back as a sea otter, but now you've got me thinking.:wink:
LOL! I still do. Have you read Gavin Maxwell's "Ring of Bright Water"? If not, you must.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom