Show "Your musical mood"

Love this thread. Glad its up and running again. I come across new acts I haven't heard before.

Here's another one specially for our friends in the City of London and Wall Street: The Complete Banker (Brits & Irish will get the title, you North American folks perhaps not, not sure about the Aussies) by by Neil Hannon, aka The Divine Comedy.

[video=youtube;2dbsFmEf37g]

Been watching England - South Africa recently and I'm in a cricket mood. So here's The Duckworth Lewis Method, Meeting Mr Miandad.

[video=youtube;t3JA-417V_M]

And one more - their alternative Irish National Anthem, Ireland Ireland. This is the kind of anthem I would actually respect and stand up for.

[video=youtube;UVj7cwnFtYI]

The little heard 60s British psychedelic band Kaleidoscope. Here they song their song ALSO called Kaleidoscope. I would gladly give you several hundred dollars for a mint original UK pressing of their album called "Tangerine Dream". It is awesome from front to back.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am in a Pink Floyd mood and thought I would share this. I listen to music from all over. Seriously a ton of music comes out of the United States and a lot of bands were born out of Illinois. Country isn't important to me. It's how the music makes me feel that matters, whether it's happy or reflective or exhilarated or hopeful or even sometimes angry or sad. Music IS emotion. These guys seriously knew how to put it together. The music spans generations, my daughter is listening to it now. *Btw the Stephen Hawking insert is cool. I am a science geek. :)

[video=youtube_share;r-XtvR6-ckg]

Pst turn the volume up, best served loud enough to penetrate your pores :D

And Lilli's video inspired me to share this one too.. love the orchestral composition and the singer's voice is amazing.

[video=youtube_share;VK9qfVQ4Z04]

Back