Show your panoramas

Green Mtn. Lookout

GreenMtn_70122-25A.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4 images hugin

Good Evening,

My first outing with the GigaPan Epic Pro on a perfect late Spring day. Both pano's are from Rhode Island; first from Galilee, second from Goat Island (Newport, RI). The 80 meter yacht "Excellence" is owned by a local car dealer (no joke!). No surprise if you have been shopping for a new ride lately...:(. The actual RAW files are huge from the 5Dsr; Galilee is ~500 MB's (26 shots) and the yacht is ~300 MB's (15 shots). I can read license plates on the cars parked in driveways, and more...

Question: How can I post these large files to the forum and retain the resolution?

Regards,

Edd

GigaPan Setup.jpg

Last edited:
From the top of St. Paul's Cathedral in London:

20220314-St. Pauls Cathedral.110.JPG
20220314-St. Pauls Cathedral.109.JPG
20220314-St. Pauls Cathedral.108.JPG
20220314-St. Pauls Cathedral.107.JPG
20220314-St. Pauls Cathedral.106.JPG
20220314-St. Pauls Cathedral.105.JPG

Along the Missouri River bottoms near where I live in Bismarck, ND in the US, literally a couple hours from the center of North America.

I've linked to my 37M pano on Flickr if you want to see the details. It's a 3x1 pano on a Sony A7R3 with a Voigtlander 40mm/f1.2 lens.
Update: I guess maybe you need Flickr Pro to link to the original size. But you can download the full-size image if you really want to see the details. Kind of hard to make things out at this resolution. Is there a better way to present a panorama here?

52202880204_7018fbfb9b_o.jpg

Missouri River valley pano by Bob Davis, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back