Show your panoramas

SD Quattro 8 shots stitched
church pano w.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A few from back in 2005 when I had my own business from which I retired in 2010.

Canon 20D, Canon 15mm fisheye, a pano head on a Manfrotto 55 tripod, over 100 images (multiple shots at different exposures taken using an IBM Thinkpad running a tethered capture program from Breezesys), an HDR program I can't remember the name of and the truly awful Windows version of the now defunct Realviz Sticher.

Spending a fair amount on hardware and software and investing many hours on the workflow eventually yielded some results for an 'at cost' web site I created for some churches in Gloucester, UK. They got the site, I got an online showcase for potential work from paying customers. Or so I thought.

The incumbent (Anglican priest in charge) took delivery of the images and site with interactive 360° panos then promptly moved to another part of the country. His successor ghosted me and killed the site. The equipment eventually paid for itself (just) thanks to work from a commercial client. One lives and learns. ;) Thankfully panorama production is a darn sight easier (and cheaper!) these days.

Two of St Mary de Lode, Gloucester, UK.

8bit_pano001_spherical002.jpg

pano002_spherical_old.jpg

St Mary de Crypt, Southgate Street, Gloucester.

smdc001_smart.jpg

Back