Show "Yourself" self-portraits (selfies!)

Mr_Flibble

Top Veteran
Real Name
Rick
Little Post-VE-Day Solo Photo Shoot this morning. Took a short road trip to the site of a WW2 German Decoy Airfield, complete with a dummy Messerschmitt.
First time in one of my living history kit since March last year. Snapped some photos with my Leica M-E and the little Vollenda 48 I recently acquired.

Private of the 17th Combat Engineer Battalion, exploring a German airfield after the surrender.
VK210503.jpg

VK210504.jpg

Real Name
Matt
Taking a page out of Miguel's book:

D75_4409.jpg

Gratuitously playing around with a ever-enjoyable combo, the Nikon D750 with the old 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-D, a lens that produces much nicer images than it has any sensible right to ... This lens is so good that I'm considering getting a second one (they go for very little money) without scratches on the front element ...

My hallway mirror is too badly lit (it only serves to check if you're looking into it fully clothed and upright), so the one in the bathroom had to do ...

M.

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew

View attachment 258523

Gratuitously playing around with a ever-enjoyable combo, the Nikon D750 with the old 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-D, a lens that produces much nicer images than it has any sensible right to ... This lens is so good that I'm considering getting a second one (they go for very little money) without scratches on the front element ...

My hallway mirror is too badly lit (it only serves to check if you're looking into it fully clothed and upright), so the one in the bathroom had to do ...

M.
Eric Clapton.

wee-pics

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter

View attachment 258523

M.
Those mirrors where someone looks at you and claims to be your humble self ... especially in the early morning are at times disturbing.
With all the traces life has carved into it in the long run over seventy years. But I better have laugh lines than worry lines.
Sepia is a little more forgiving with these traces. More of the man behind the lens is seen in the left pupil.
P6037022.2S.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom