Show "Yourself" self-portraits (selfies!)

What tragically-disfiguring injury? I should warn you not to trifle with the Dread Pirate Roberts.
Especially while he is recovering from a bicycle accident.
Will THIS guy be okay at the grocery store?
View attachment 333593

Or would THIS guy attract less attention?
View attachment 333595

Adulting has such hard choices!!
Jeez Walt, take it easy willya'? Life's too short as it is, no need to expedite the process!

P1049770.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

While I was trying to take a selfie of myself in the kayak, one colleague was swinging his blade in front of me :) (luckily he missed my face though).
I think I saw a "Failed selfies" thread, but can't find it now.
/edit: here is the shot where I succeded :) https://www.flickr.com/photos/dannesholk/52336486369/

20220903_125339.jpg

Last edited:
Here in Tucson for the week. I’ve set up a massive photography training event for about 100 employees and we’ll be spending the whole week doing photo shoots and learning from Pulitzer Prize winners, Olympic photographers, another with 70 sports illustrated covers, and all the big vendors will be here all week too. The perks of setting it up? I have a nice massive suite at the resort!
This was not a cheap event! Hoping to come out of it myself having learned something and maybe grab some nice photos myself!
2186841A-1D0E-4FDF-95C3-6D31C6327D45.jpeg

Here in Tucson for the week. I’ve set up a massive photography training event for about 100 employees and we’ll be spending the whole week doing photo shoots and learning from Pulitzer Prize winners, Olympic photographers, another with 70 sports illustrated covers, and all the big vendors will be here all week too. The perks of setting it up? I have a nice massive suite at the resort!
This was not a cheap event! Hoping to come out of it myself having learned something and maybe grab some nice photos myself!
View attachment 335570
Chris, I like the conference room in the background ... ;) :rofl: .

Back