Show "Yourself" self-portraits (selfies!)

your right footed are you left handed? Out of curiosity, and good form. Who took the pic, timer or other?

thanks
I can’t say I’ve ever had any ask me if I was right or left footed, nor have I ever given it an ounce of thought until this moment, but I’ll reply with I am both right handed and footed. And a buddy of mine was doing photography for the event, and sent me this photo.

Hi Chris, it is just something to point out. A lot of factors come into play. This link is a starter. It's more complicated than it sounds. Not a worry. Keep the images coming

I'm right handed, and right hemisphere dominant. Really, really strange. However, testing during my psychology studies revealed that I am actually ambidextrous. That makes sense of it all.

I can write with either hand, and can only do some things with my left hand.

Very few animals other than humans display handedness. Dolphins and chimpanzees spring to mind.

Left handedness is almost diagnostic of ADD/ADHD ...

24276773778_c05188e0da_c.jpg

This isn't exactly 'selfie' - credits of the photo goes to wife 📸 - but decided to share showing I'm still alive. Year has been very tough emotionally (the war in Ukraine, someone might remember it's getting under my skin).

But my precious is the light of my life, grandson. Unfortunately not allowed by the parents to share any real pics, special permit on this though.

IMG_1762.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This isn't exactly 'selfie' - credits of the photo goes to wife 📸 - but decided to share showing I'm still alive. Year has been very tough emotionally (the war in Ukraine, someone might remember it's getting under my skin).

But my precious is the light of my life, grandson. Unfortunately not allowed by the parents to share any real pics, special permit on this though.

View attachment 351062
Good to see you back, even if momentarily.

Back