Show "Yourself" self-portraits (selfies!)

Still prefer to be obscura behind camera ...:cool:

P6050488web.jpg

Don't knock the Teva sandals till you try them, water resistant + comfortable ^_^

Yeah, I really can't say much. I wear Keens pretty often in summer (the shoes, not the sandals; I hate sandals for some reason). Not to mention fedoras, camera bags/man purses, and all kinds of other stuff that I'm sure raises eyebrows sometimes. Fortunately my wife is pretty understanding :cool:

Yeah, I really can't say much. I wear Keens pretty often in summer (the shoes, not the sandals; I hate sandals for some reason). Not to mention fedoras, camera bags/man purses, and all kinds of other stuff that I'm sure raises eyebrows sometimes. Fortunately my wife is pretty understanding :cool:

This is the 1st summer since hs (?) that I decided to get sandals instead of flip flops & the fact that I can ride my bike around in them makes me wear them almost everyday!

I'm comfortable enough in my own style to not really care what's trending, but yes, fedoras I will not do!

[...]
I'm comfortable enough in my own style to not really care what's trending, but yes, fedoras I will not do!

Yeah... just my luck: I've always loved hats and fedoras in particular, but felt too self-conscious to wear one for a long time. Now that I finally decided the heck with it and started wearing one anyway, they become popular. Except it's only the short brim fedoras, not the wider ones like I wear... so I'm still the guy in the weird hat :tongue:

Yeah... just my luck: I've always loved hats and fedoras in particular, but felt too self-conscious to wear one for a long time. Now that I finally decided the heck with it and started wearing one anyway, they become popular. Except it's only the short brim fedoras, not the wider ones like I wear... so I'm still the guy in the weird hat :tongue:

Been packing getting ready for my move, so its a late reply, but my fiancée bought me a nice looking fedora last winter from J.Crew and I have yet to wear it.. but I promised her this fall/winter I would wear it around.. :p

I never realized I make such a painful face when I shoot images...

Hahah... when you shoot self portraits you have to take a whole bunch and pick the one you manage to look happy about photographing :tongue:

Note: I may have mentioned before in other threads, but I'm better at giving advice than following it ;)

Back