Feedback Sidebar turned on even though profile preference is turned off

Apollo T.

Top Veteran
Hi,
I don't know what changes you've, but someething has vhanged on my displlay. Starting yesterday the sidebar on the right is on. My preferences has this feature checked to OFF.
how do I het rid of the sidebar?
Thanks

Hi,
I don't know what changes you've, but someething has vhanged on my displlay. Starting yesterday the sidebar on the right is on. My preferences has this feature checked to OFF.
how do I het rid of the sidebar?
Thanks
I can 100% guarantee that nothing has changed with the site for some time. :)

To change displaying the sidebars when viewing threads, modify the option in your profile preferences.

1600404029294.png

I can 100% guarantee that nothing has changed with the site for some time. :)

To change displaying the sidebars when viewing threads, modify the option in your profile preferences.

View attachment 235507
Still, the same thing happened here, and I *had* checked "No".

I'll re-assess later today - at the moment, the situation seems back to normal, i.e. as intended. I think the key thing is that birthdays will be shown no matter what ...

M.

Still, the same thing happened here, and I *had* checked "No".

I'll re-assess later today - at the moment, the situation seems back to normal, i.e. as intended. I think the key thing is that birthdays will be shown no matter what ...

M.
Not sure what you mean by birthday's... wait, as I type this... did you guys see just the current birthday's widget in the sidebar and nothing else? If that answer is "Yes" then I think I know what may be going on and will fix it Friday evening when I'm back online.

Because of a muscle knot in my back I've been barely online this week let alone making any changes to the sites.

In related context this week I've found out what a "muscle knot" is, that Bengay is worthless, that IcyHot patches do not stick too well to the lower back region, and that IcyHot cream only works for an hour or two at a time. Next up will be trying Capzasin (capsaicin) and something I never used before, Penetrex. Oh, and I found that if I cry out in agonizing pain while standing up that one of my dogs gets sad while the other one just sits there waiting for his treats. I love the fur balls but, yikes, if I'm ever in real trouble I won't be able to rely upon either of them to be like Lassie and help me out.

Kevin....regarding the muscle knot in your back....try putting a tennis ball on the floor and then lying down on it.....and rolling around putting your weight on the point where the ball meets the knot. It may feel awkward....and you will look ridiculous, but even if it doesn't work, your dogs will LOVE that you are finally playing with them and their favorite tennis ball ;)

Whoops, almost forgot about this one... should be fixed now. Was reminded of it when I saw the birthday list today so anybody connected today before 12:30am or so would've still seen the sidebar.

your dogs will LOVE that you are finally playing with them and their favorite tennis ball ;)
Ha! I've been working from home since around Feb' or so and by now I'm pretty sure the fuzzballs are getting tired of having me around. :D

Back