Expired Sigma DP2s and DP1x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewteee

All-Pro
Both cameras no longer available.

Here's the deal. One of these cameras is yours along with hood and spare battery and original box and everything. But, for each one, payment is this:

• $40 to cover FedEx 2 day shipping
  • Photobook(s) or other art book(s) that you'd like to share as one(s) that you like or influenced you - they don't have to be new
  • A note of photography advice or encouragement for this ongoing photography student of life

If you would like to commit to buying one (or both) of these cameras just send me a PM. I'll send you my address to ship said $ and book(s). Once received, I'll ship the camera(s). Don't worry, I won't judge your books as payment and I'm an honest guy.

The cameras are both in as new condition. I simply have too many cameras to deal with and I've chosen these to go. Rather than deal with selling them the standard way I've chosen this route. We both get something interesting.

Reactions: BBW
As expected there was a lot of interest! I'm PM'ing those who contacted me in the order received to confirm. Please be patient while I sort through that.

Reactions: BBW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back