W/NW Signs of Fall.

Christian and Norman - thank you both for these glimpses of autumn light and color. There's a bittersweet nature to this season (yes, and a woody vine by the same name!)...so much beauty before the blanket of winter.

We've had so much rain around where I live that it does my heart good to see this autumn light. Many thanks!

Taken today with my GF1 + 20mm f/1.7

GF120mmfall.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Susan, that is one heck of a view - beautifully framed...and the details of color and light are really stunning. Congrats on that new G12!!

6210964413_d199a63c25_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hyubie and Jason...you are all making me realize that fall really is upon us...it just hasn't quite hit my neighborhood yet...but I know it will.

Wonderful pictures Taan! Been years since I have been to the Eastern Sierras. When the kids are older I plan to spend more time over there. Sooner than that I'd like to venture over to the White Mountains and photograph the old trees.

For my 45th birthday year I plan to climb Whitney.

Your photos are very inspiring.

bartjeej, you may not feel that this is perfect however I think it transmits the feel of fall beautifully - that rich sun soaked brickwork, the river's reflections and that very modern cool blue skyscraper...with the highlights on the other side of the river's windows...well it looks like a beautiful fall evening to me.

Back