SiJ 17: outtakes - unofficial thread

rayvonn

All-Pro
Jan 19, 2015
Seeing someone with short pants is just the lift I need right now. Over here all we got today was freezing rain and it looks like an emergency shot for #29.
I'm happy enough to see an "emergency" shot, pretty much all of your b listers blow most of our top picks out of the water anyway.

MoonMind

Hall of Famer
Dec 29, 2013
Switzerland
Matt
What a life he has! What was the expression on his face when he saw you draw out your S95?
He was incredulous and probably didn't think much about it; nothing surprising there, since he always has his eyes out for the best possible solution, certainly not for limitations for the sake of it ;) But anyway, I had pulled out and used my Zeiss Ikon ZM first, and that had him almost (but not quite) drooling for an instant :D

M.

SnapDawg

Rorschach Test Pilot
Apr 18, 2014
Canary Islands
Ken
Thanks for the kind words, Rayvonn, but I've seen too many good shots from everyone here to believe that. (Actually, that 'emergency' shot from today is my personal favorite of all the images I took for the SiJ :)).
I'm happy enough to see an "emergency" shot, pretty much all of your b listers blow most of our top picks out of the water anyway.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom