SiJ 2017 - Day 19.

I've been trying not to be the first poster. Cant be helped, its 1pm here in NSW and I must post. Still using the LX100 and learning to live with its limitations, which are far fewer than those who decry it would have you believe.

Cafe table
IMG_0266.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Couldn't sleep last night so I just got out of bed and waited for first light before taking a walk on the beach. Beautiful to get down there to see the sunrise and enjoy the cool water before the heat of the day arrives. Came home and tried to process my photos on my iMac but the thing keeps crashing, hoping it isn't the logic board as although it is only a 3 years old it is probably going to be too expensive to justify the expense on this "old" machine. Todays photo has been edited on my trusty 11" MacBook air which works like a charm but is not a wonderful photo editing device, having little other choice i persevered. I used Luminar to edit this shot, first time I have used this application so far it seems quite powerful and implements well into iPhoto. I need to experiment with it a bit more when I can get to use Lightroom again.
Olympus EM5 mk2 + Olympus 25mm

Morning light.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I've been trying not to be the first poster. Cant be helped, its 1pm here in NSW and I must post. Still using the LX100 and learning to live with its limitations, which are far fewer than those who decry it would have you believe.
I've just been looking through my LR catalog for ISO1600 shots with the LX100 and most of them are fine, despite what I said the other day. Just the most recent ones show a heck of a lot of noise - strange. I must reconnect with it after SIJ.

Back