SiJ 2017 - Day 20.

LX100, still. No regrets.

P1000492.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great day SIJ-wise. Firstly I was out of the house and took the opportunity to have a very gentle albeit slightly painful walk at lunchtime (you can't lie still when you're recovering from a back muscle spasm, you've gotta keep active, even if it hurts). Unfortunately there were boring grey rain-less clouds above completely covering the sky which, together with surrounding grey buildings meant it was a nailed on certainty that a boring colour-less image from my S95 would ensue. But then wow, amongst all that, I suddenly found some light! Which resulted in this image.

IMG_0384 copy copy.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Managed to get another one in which I'll post to the outtakes thread. Proof that, no matter what camera you have, light's always there, it's just bit harder to find some days than others.

Last edited:
VMI or W&L? I always thought the Lexington area would be a nice place to live.
W&L. If I start running out of subjects here, I'll walk over to VMI. :th_salute: Lexington is a very nice place to live. A small town with many of the amenities, e.g., restaurants, of a larger place because of the two colleges and the Virginia Horse Center. Online shopping has solved many problems as well.

Back