SiJ 2017 - Day 21.

the parking checker seems to have a renewed interest in the neighborhood by work. I snapped this one in the alley as I was walking back to work after moving my car for the 2nd time yesterday. I haven't been keeping up with the challenge, but I continue to shoot with my cel phone. I'm fairly certain I'm ready to sell my Fuji kit.

32308189072_0d2dec5152_c.jpg
IMG_20170121_150702
by Luke, on Flickr

the parking checker seems to have a renewed interest in the neighborhood by work. I snapped this one in the alley as I was walking back to work after moving my car for the 2nd time yesterday. I haven't been keeping up with the challenge, but I continue to shoot with my cel phone. I'm fairly certain I'm ready to sell my Fuji kit.

View attachment 123022IMG_20170121_150702 by Luke, on Flickr
You're a broken man, Luke. :rofl: Great use of a chance find.

Late for Day 21, Friday PM into Saturday mid-day was full - which happens when you have four 'tweeners in the house for a birthday sleepover. Needless to say the missus and I did not get much sleep. Thank goodness the basement is somewhat semi-sound proofed.

Been trying to do more work with some of my holiday gifts - a Vello-branded synch cord, second-hand EF-42 flash and a six-inch diagonal softbox.

SEH-BDAY-2017-015-Edit.jpg

Back