SiJ 2017 - Day 3.

Younger son, a music/theater major, home for the holidays. F/L a bit long but sticking with the chosen system - X Pro1, Zeiss Touit 32mm. Processed in LRCC and Tonality Pro.
. . . David
Jan. 3rd - Practise Session (1 of 1).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Younger son, a music/theater major, home for the holidays. F/L a bit long but sticking with the chosen system - X Pro1, Zeiss Touit 32mm. Processed in LRCC and Tonality Pro.
. . . David
View attachment 122201
I like this one a lot - very well seen, with just enough depth and lots of detail. Very good impression of concentration and dedication - but also calm confidence. The lens does very well indeed - wide open?

M.

Desperation day. My first back at work which, ironically, I spent chained to the desk in my home office. Hence this is from the dog walk in the dark, 25 mins ago. I swear these knot-holes watch us as we go by, like a creepy painting in an old haunted house...
View attachment 122205
They certainly follow you around ;) Good shot, simple, yet suggestive. Your camera did a nice job there, too - quite detailed!

M.

Sooc jpg TZ70 and outdoors. Intelligent Auto handled the exposure well but still didn't get the shot straight and it's killing me resisting the compulsion to straighten.

View attachment 122176
Getting lines straight on a compact's screen can be bugger for sure - one of the reasons I'm not as fond of them today as I used to be. Mostly, unwanted things happen when pressing the shutter button. Small they may be, but they require two-handed operation to avoid this.

Nice subject, anyway - well spotted.

M.

Back