SiJ 2017 - Day 4

It reached 40C today and 41C tomorrow - just thought I'd mention it for our Northern neighbours who may be snow-bound.
UGH! That means in all likelihood, we will get it in a couple of days.

Got out early this morning, since they say it might rain later... Went for a little walk with a guard cat, and then returned to find something I had never noticed. I think its the first time my Golden Cane palm has flowered. OTOH perhaps I just havent noticed and today only did because of the red wattlebird feasting on its flowers.

IMG_0201.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LX100 and editing, of course. Snapseed (iOS) seems to have been updated overnight and now includes RAW processing. Nice!

Last edited:
Ok so it's a picture of a shoe, but it's my favourite ok? Nike Air Force 1, the only one where the logo's all in white along with the rest of the shoe. First came across this when in New York a long time ago and everyone would only wear these. My love of this shoe has continued well into adulthood. They never look so good as when you've first bought them, wearing them tends to spoil it (yeah, I know.....).

The S95 came up ok here.

IMG_0247 copy copy (1).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

UGH! That means in all likelihood, we will get it in a couple of days.

Got out early this morning, since they say it might rain later... Went for a little walk with a guard cat, and then returned to find something I had never noticed. I think its the first time my Golden Cane palm has flowered. OTOH perhaps I just havent noticed and today only did because of the red wattlebird feasting on its flowers.

View attachment 122202

LX100 and editing, of course. Snapseed (iOS) seems to have been updated overnight and now includes RAW processing. Nice!
Hi Sue, how did you get the RAW files onto an iPad? When I've used the Panasonic image app it only transfers the JPEGs.

Back