SiJ 2017 - Day 8.

We broke the local record for snowfall today with 10" average around the state (I know I got more than that) - the previous record was 8" in 1977. Sigh. Records like that I can do without.

After several hours of cleaning off my roof, driveway and walkway plus three cars, I'm beat. Then comes the Weather Alert on my phone. "Dangerous Line of Snow Squalls approaching." Really? It's only January for heaven's sake.

View attachment 122460
OUCH, Armando! Still, good photographic material :)

Moonshine.

P1080001.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My Day 8 shot was actually done on December 31st, for reasons I explained in my Day 7th posting. This is a shot of La pedrera, an iconic building in Barcelona designed by Gaudí.

View attachment 122442
I love this...the building contours, the light, everything. (Hey, I figured out how to reply to someone else's post! I don't know why I didn't see that button earlier.)

Bit of a fail for me today. It was grey and drizzly plus the dog is staying in due to his bottom problems..... feeling a tad guilty when looking through so many wonderful pictures :( I could post the only pic I took but it would be the dog again and the Sony A7RII.

Back