SiJ 2018 - Day Eight.

Today's very first shot - I had to stop on the way to work to turn back and take this one:
SiJ2018_08_1.jpg

M.

B2181A69-0624-44A9-8288-D4C049761826.jpeg

Day Eight - the wrong day to be early

When I arrived at the train station early this morning I realised very quickly that I would have a snowball’s chance in hell at pushing, shoving and squeezing myself onto the train. The platform was packed. Seems to always be like this when I arrive early for the train. Cancellations or delays are more regular than the trains these days. Guaranteed if I had been running late, the train would have been on time with seats for everyone. Fortunately I work flexible hours so my day doesn’t have to start off as a disaster if I can’t get on the first train. So, rather than joining in the crush, I went in search of leaves topped in this morning’s frosting for today’s SiJ. I was a little cold and crispy by the time I climbed on the next train 15 minutes later but I had my photo in the bag. I chose one of the many empty seats and cozied up to the heaters. Much better than having to endure someone’s backpack in my face for the duration of the journey.

Karen

You're braver than me. My 5S is doing fine, but my 4S needs attention and I havent the courage to go ahead with it
I've decided to chicken out for the time being. I watched the videos and read comments, and I am suddenly not so brave! I'm going to see if I can recalibrate the battery and get more life out of it first. Better to have wasted £15 than have to buy a new iPhone!

Dongara, Western Australia.

An afternoon walk along the beach and river at the same time with my youngest minion, to stretch our legs after 12hrs of driving...

AF84C9A8-483C-4BFE-AC98-F44AEFA6741E.jpeg

I’m starting to get the hang of this focal length, especially for portraits but starting to wonder if my copy of the lens has some issues because I’m not convinced it’s as sharp as it should be...

I've decided to chicken out for the time being. I watched the videos and read comments, and I am suddenly not so brave! I'm going to see if I can recalibrate the battery and get more life out of it first. Better to have wasted £15 than have to buy a new iPhone!

Couldn't work out which like button was the "wise decision" one so saying it in words instead.

Back