SiJ 2018 - Day Eleven.

Playing with exposure bracketing in Photomatix.

R0000625_6_7_DxO copy.jpg

OK, an admission of "gear change." For a variety of reasons I will continue on in this "Challenge" with a different camera and lens. Bad weather is forcing me to make no more than one "photo safari" inside or outside per day. I really need to continue to test a new camera body I have, a Leica CL, so I will continue on with the CL and a Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.4 SC lens.
Regardless here's a grab shot of my wife with monocular and attached iPhone. Bird is on our porch having lunch.
. . . David
Darlene with Monocular.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I really need to continue to test a new camera body I have, a Leica CL, so I will continue on with the CL and a Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.4 SC lens.
. . . David

David, I shall be interested to see the results from your Leica CL and to hear any comments you have, particularly in respect of the manual focussing abilities given your choice of lens.

Barrie

1FB22745-06FB-48A1-BEAC-C5C59D4901E2.jpeg

Day Eleven - the wrong way to walk through a door

Do you ever feel you are invisible? I have expressed this “super” power more than enough times that Marvel Comics would have featured me in one of their movies if only they had seen me. Unfortunately that is the problem with invisibility ... missed movie opportunities aside ... people simply don’t see you. I found today that this can be hazardous when walking through a door. Ouch!

Back