SiJ Book Scorecard

I have finished forwarding all the cover images to Otto so that he can work on the 2 cover collages and I have made a pretty good dent in a rough layout of the book. I'm still waiting for 2 images from Sam (defektive) to finalize everything and I still some more tweaking and aligning to do. Then, I will be asking you all for one bit of info, but I'll need to coalesce my thoughts first. Just wanted to bring everyone up to speed and let you know that I haven't been sitting idle.

sorry, I haven't updated the scorecard at the front of this post. Landshark, you are good. Actually, I'm just waiting for 2 images from defektive for the body of the book and we'll be ready to roll.

sorry, I haven't updated the scorecard at the front of this post. Landshark, you are good. Actually, I'm just waiting for 2 images from defektive for the body of the book and we'll be ready to roll.
Great work Luke, I can see the light and the end of the tunnel. ;) Have you not got a reply to PM from Sam? He must be flat out on the farm. Happy to shoot him an email if he's still not logging into SC.

I messaged him last week and he apologized and said he'd send them through later that evening. Now it's a half week later and I just sent another request through his email......so I expect I'll get something as soon as he's able. I can pretty much get most everything done without them and then just plug them in. I'm just doing some fine tuning for now.

Back