SiJ cover - We need your photos

Three full sized jpegs sent....I've nominated my cover but reaffirm the prerogative to change my mind on which of the three gets to ride shotgun....and yet be relegated to a thumbnail! :confused:

Thanks Luke, sterling work mate :2thumbs:

Mark, All 3 came through beautifully. But we're really hoping that once everybody selects their photo, that their selection is really done. Once we have everyone's cover selection, Otto will start work on the cover layout. So if you're unsure......try to become sure before everyone else enters their photos ;)

Mark, All 3 came through beautifully. But we're really hoping that once everybody selects their photo, that their selection is really done. Once we have everyone's cover selection, Otto will start work on the cover layout. So if you're unsure......try to become sure before everyone else enters their photos ;)
I'm happy to stick with my decision so please go with that...if you send out a "last chance" message then I'l revisit, otherwise all stays as is. When's the foreword due?

Mailbox half cleared out. Thanks for the heads up. I will constantly keep up to date reading threads relating to the book. you might say I have a "singular" focus for the next few weeks. So if you ever can't message me, you can likely elicit a a response through a thread.

I have sent private messages a couple times to both Duane and jorge requesting images for the cover, but still haven't heard from them. Hopefully this message will bring them into the fray. In the meantime, I'll start a new thread to request everyones main shots for the body of the book and I will start working on that and we'll just keep waiting to see if these other 2 will join us.

Back