• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum, join now for free! Welcome! 欢迎! स्वागत हे! ようこそ!

SiJy 2019 Day 1

Out for coffee with a friend. took the E-M5.2 and Panny 20 MkII (since you asked). Suddenly this image came into my head. I think this is how this SiJy thing is intended to work for me. I did some post on it Just cloning out a reflection and exaggerating the contrast; is that OK? I envisioned it this way.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Briar

All-Pro
Oct 27, 2010
Scotland
Karen
Last edited:

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2010
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Antonio
Once again, the first day of the challenge arrives and I have no concept for the month, nor any idea of what to shoot... And, as usual, no opportunity to shoot during the day, so a night shot it is.

Matt, the lens which happened to be on my camera on this first day of the challenge was the 14-30mm 4.0 S, so that one (and the Z6) will be my kit for the month.

Cheers,

Antonio

En la Ruiz Belvis by Antonio Ramirez, on Flickr

Last edited:

ajramirez

Hall of Famer
Jul 9, 2010
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Antonio

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, Virginia
Steve
Once again, the first day of the challenge arrives and I have no concept for the month, nor any idea of what to shoot... And, as usual, no opportunity to shoot during the day, so a night shot it is.

Matt, the lens which happened to be on my camera on this first day of the challenge was the 14-30mm 4.0 S, so that one (and the Z6) will be my kit for the month.

Cheers,

Antonio

View attachment 200774
En la Ruiz Belvis by Antonio Ramirez, on Flickr
I never have a theme. It’s hard enough to find any picture much less “insects in cowboy boots”.

Oct 20, 2012
The Netherlands
Ad Dieleman

agentlossing

Veteran
Mar 23, 2015
Andrew Lossing
I missed day 1 as well... Are we allowed to play catch-up? I took this today, the 2nd, but it was the idea I had yesterday. Just was really under the weather and couldn't make myself care enough yesterday... I promise I won't make it a habit!

Playing around with the little Olympus FL14 flash, I'd like to dial in an inky, red-filter black and white flash style, so I might experiment a lot with that this month. This is obviously a lame choice of subject.

davidzvi

Top Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Boston Burbs
David
I missed day 1 as well... Are we allowed to play catch-up? I took this today, the 2nd, but it was the idea I had yesterday. Just was really under the weather and couldn't make myself care enough yesterday... I promise I won't make it a habit!

Playing around with the little Olympus FL14 flash, I'd like to dial in an inky, red-filter black and white flash style, so I might experiment a lot with that this month. This is obviously a lame choice of subject.

View attachment 200804
That's an idea for a shot, I have a set of books that would be great for it.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom