SiJy 2019 Day 14

LM101875.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M.

Today was the confirmation of my youngest. I definitely realised thereā€™s so much practice for me to do to get decent portraits with Q.

However I chose this one for 14th. It was very specifically asked to leave the front area for the ceremony and shoot only from where you sit. But there is always the one who doesnā€™t need to follow the rules, right?

07BC2E81-F6BF-497C-8691-0D10AB48D235.jpeg

I had planned to start making my videos shorter but I got carried away with the red balloon with this one.

I would have preferred to see the Further Adventures of Red Balloon without the overlay for the last minutes... I wanted to see, but found it a distraction. Or was that just my ipad presenting me with an aberration? Otherwise, excellent as always.

Not what I originally intended to post today, we had planned on pizza and I was going to take a shot of that. But I figure something I haven't seen in the challenge yet and not another one of my cats, so why not. It's one of the Lego and Knex cars my kids had and I kept, maybe you'll see the other two before the month is over.
_DSF7332.jpg

Last edited:
I had planned to start making my videos shorter but I got carried away with the red balloon with this one.

Very nice indeed, and definitely not too long. I was going to say already after 13th that I was wrong and taking my words back. The charm of your videos come from a bit lingering style. Just trust on your intuition (y)

I just would like to say be aware of the transitions (and all the other bells and whistles in the editing app). I sense that youā€™re trying those out, hopefully Iā€™m not wrong again, and one can be carried away with these and the result is not always really good.

Your videos are really joy to wait for, excellent taste of visual scenes combined with music fulfilling its purpose. My absolute favourites on this challenge.

Back